The PAC together with students and staff invite you to participate in collecting items for Christmas hampers for families in our school community.
We are collecting items Monday, Dec. 9th until Thursday, Dec. 19th.
Here is a list of items that we will be collecting at school:
- Monday, Dec. 9th: Canned Meat, Beans, Fish and Peanut Butter
- Tuesday, Dec. 10th: Canned and Dry Soup, Spaghetti Sauce, Pasta and Rice
- Wednesday, Dec. 11th: Baking Supplies and Jam
- Thursday, Dec. 12th: Cereal, Oatmeal, and Fruit Juices
- Friday, Dec. 13th: Personal Hygiene Products
- Monday, Dec. 16th: Household Cleaning Supplies
- Tuesday, Dec. 17th: New Toys and Games
- Wednesday, Dec. 18th: Canned Fruit and Veggies
- Thursday, Dec. 19th: Last day for donations
Please contact the school office at your earliest convenience if you know of members of our school who are in need of a little extra love and kindness this Christmas. You can email the school at bothwell.hsd.ca or call at 204-388-4422.