The PAC together with students and staff invite you to participate in collecting items for Christmas hampers for families in our school community.
We are collecting items Monday, Dec. 13th until Friday, Dec. 17th.
Here is a list of items that we will be collecting at school:
- Monday, Dec. 13th: Household Cleaning Supplies and Baking Supplies
- Tuesday, Dec. 14th: New Toys & Games and Personal Hygiene Products
- Wednesday, Dec. 15th: Canned Fruit & Veggies, Canned Meat, Beans, Fish and Peanut Butter
- Thursday, Dec. 16th: Cereal, Oatmeal, Jam and Fruit Juices
- Friday, Dec. 17th: Canned & Dry Soup, Spaghetti Sauce, Pasta and Rice
These items are suggestions of what to bring each day but please feel free to send anything on any
Cash and cheque donations toward hampers will be accepted at the school during this week. Cheques can be made out to Bothwell PAC. This money is used to purchase any gifts needed that did not get donated and all the fresh food. We are usually able to purchase a large ham, milk, cheese, and more!
Please contact the school office at your earliest convenience if you know of members of our school who are in need of a little extra love and kindness this Christmas. You can email the school at bothwell.hsd.ca or call at 204-388-4422.