We are looking forward to connecting with parents/guardians!
Wednesday March 22nd- Student Led Celebration of Learning
- Half hour appointments available between 9:30 and 5:30 for parents to visit a classroom with their child.
- Separate appointments should be booked for each child’s classroom (Gr. 3/4 classroom can still be booked for).
- Up to 4 students (and their parents) can be booked for each time slot in each homeroom.
- All students are to attend school that day as we have planned an array of learning stations for each class throughout the day!
Thursday March 23- Progress Conversation Meetings
- Ten minute appointments available between 4:00 and 5:00 pm
- This terms’ meetings are by request of parents/guardians or teachers.
– Mrs. Chalmers meetings will be postponed until sometime after spring break.
- If a teacher is requesting a meeting with you, a separate email will be sent to you today.
- If you would like to request a meeting(s), parents/guardians will be able to see a schedule on Parent Portal. The list below shares teachers you may want to book with for your visits:
Mrs. Neufeld (Mrs. Reimer covering) Kindergarten, 2/3 & 3/4 Music
Ms. Blair Gr. 1/2
Mrs. Brown Gr. 2/3
Mr. Heese Gr. 5/6, 3/4 SS
Mrs. Muntain Gr. 7/8 HR, ELA, SS, MATH
Mr. Fast K-8 PE/HE, Gr. 1/2 Music, Gr. 7/8 SC, Gr. 3/4 SCI
Mrs. Chalmers (Progress Conversation meetings postponed) Gr. 3/4, 5-8 French & Music
Booking appointments for Student Led Celebration of Learning and Progress Conversations:
- Book on Parent Portal starting at 8:30 a.m. on March 15th until March 21st at 4 p.m.
- Log in to Parent Portal (https://powerschool.hsd.ca) and click on Parent Teacher Meetings to book an appointment for both days.
- If you need help making an appointment or have any questions, please contact the school by calling 204-388-4422 or emailing email@example.com .
The earlier you log in, the more likely you will be able to book a time that works best for you.
The report cards will be uploaded on Parent Portal on March 24th.