- Hot Lunch Schedule
- Hot Lunch Ordering
Lunch Schedule for 2018-19
|Friday, Sept. 7||Pizza||Friday, Feb. 8||Subway|
|Friday, Sept. 14||No Hot Lunch||Friday, Feb. 15||New B's|
|Friday, Sept. 21||Subway||Friday, Feb. 20||PAC|
|Friday, Sept. 28||New B's||Friday, Mar. 1||Pizza|
|Friday, Oct. 5||Pizza||Thursday, Mar. 7||Subway|
|Friday, Oct. 12||Subway||Friday, Mar. 15||New B's|
|Friday, Oct. 18||New B's||Friday, Mar. 22||PAC|
|Friday, Oct. 26||PAC||Thursday, Apr. 4||Pizza|
|Friday, Nov. 9||Subway||Friday, Apr. 12||Subway|
|Friday, Nov. 16||New B's||Thursday, Apr. 18||New B's|
|Friday, Nov. 23||PAC||Friday, Apr. 26||PAC|
|Friday, Nov. 30||PAC||Friday, May 3||Pizza|
|Friday, Dec. 7||Pizza||Friday, May 10||Subway|
|Friday, Dec. 14||Subway||Friday, May 17||New B's|
|Friday, Dec. 21||No Hot Lunch||Friday, May 24||PAC|
|Friday, Jan. 11||Pizza||Friday, May 31||PAC|
|Friday, Jan. 18||Subway||Friday, Jun. 7||Pizza|
|Friday, Jan. 25||New B's||Friday, Jun. 14||Subway|
|Thursday, Jan. 31||Pizza||Friday, Jun. 21||New B's|
|Download Full Schedule (PDF)|
Hot Lunch Items
- Cheese ($1.75)
- Pepperoni ($1.75)
- Ham & Pineapple ($1.75)
- Ham, Turkey, Pizza
- Cold-Cut Combo or Veggie ($4.00)
- Chicken Noodle Soup ($2.50)
- Hot Dog ($2.00)
- 6 Chicken Nuggets w/ 6 Potato Wedges, 6 Carrot Sticks & Dip ($4.00)
- Taco in a Bag ($3.00)
Ordering Process & Due Dates
Hot lunch ordering is changing for the 2018-19 school year in response to what we have heard from parents/guardians! We are moving from weekly ordering to 1 month at a time ordering, beginning with the month of October, which will hopefully alleviate the feeling of scrambling weekly to order. September ordering will remain weekly while we transition.
Download Hot Lunch Letter To Parents (PDF) or View Details Listed Below:
- One order form per student will be sent home 1 week before the due date. Monthly Order Forms (PDF) are listed below.
- Order forms and payment will be due by the last Monday of each month. (see dates listed on back)
- Please fill in the order for the month for your child(ren). You do not have to order every meal option. For example, you could order pizza for the first week only, but know that you cannot order other meal options during the month.
- Payment must be enclosed or placed on Parent Portal when the order form is returned. When paying on Parent Portal, you must make a payment for each child. Note that there is a minimum of $10 when making an online payment. You can add a lump sum on for future months.
Cash or cheque is also accepted. Cheques made out to Bothwell School – no posted dated cheques please. Hot lunch tickets will no longer be sold but previously purchased tickets may be used for payment.Please check the box on the form which option you choose and indicate at the bottom of the forms who the money is for or who the payment will be made with.
- There are no refunds. If your child is away that day, you may come pick up their order, have it sent with a sibling or gift it to another student in the school.
- No late orders will be accepted. All orders need to be placed once a month by due date stated on form.
|Forms & Due Dates for Monthly Orders (2018-19)|
|Monthly Order Form||Form Sent Home (Mondays with Exceptions)||Due Date (Mondays)|
|October Form||Sept. 14 & 17 (Strong Connections)||Sept. 24|
|November Form||Oct. 22||Oct. 29|
|December Form||Nov. 19||Nov. 26|
|January Form||Dec. 10||Dec. 17|
|February Form||Jan. 21||Jan. 28|
|March Form||Feb. 19 (Tuesday)||Feb. 25|
|April Form||Mar. 11||Mar. 18|
|May Form||Apr. 22||Apr. 29|
|June Form||May 21 (Tuesday)||May. 27|
Microwave Schedule of Use
The following schedule will continue for Grades 1-6 only.
- Grades 1-3 (Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Grades 4-6 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Grades 7-8 (Daily Microwave Priviledge)
Please pack your child’s lunch accordingly. Sandwich’s, wraps or a thermos are great options.
Canteen Price List
- Burrito ($1.00)
- Pizza Pop ($1.00)
- Chocolate Milk ($1.00)
- Ritz Bitz ($.75)
- Welch’s Fruit Snack ($.50)
- Handi-Snack ($.50)
- Goldfish Crackers ($.50)
- Juice Box ($.50)
- Pudding ($.50)
- Sesame Snaps ($.50)
- Rice Krispie Square ($.50)
- Hot Rods ($.50)
- Spoon ($.10)